Saturday, May 7, 2022

How I Made $100k from Home and Started an Online Business

Hi there!
My name is Moses. 
I am a work from home expert. I am the Founder and CEO of Golden Trading, and other websites.
I want to be your work from home coach.
Let me be your work from home coach.
I am a very private person but TODAY, I want to take you deep into my thinking.
I want to show you how I started working from home. I want to tell you my story.
And then after I tell you my story, I will show you the MASTER PROJECTS I am working on now. Take a sneak peek below;

1. I Started from Pinterest.

I joined the first wave of the work from home revolution.
I saw the Pinterest ladies; I saw the stay at home moms.
So I researched them. I checked out their websites. I checked out their Pinterest pages.
I realized that these Pinterest ladies were making so much money.
And then I went deeper.
I studied a lot of data on work from home
So I joined them. I joined the work from home revolution.
With my research on these Pinterest ladies and my data analysis, I saw the vision.
So I started from scratch.
I taught myself how to create a website and launched my first WordPress website.
I started making money from affiliate marketing and Google ads.
And I started working from home full-time.
More importantly, I saw the vision for the future of work from home in the entire world.
So I wrote an article and told the whole world about this vision. Amazing revelation!
The article was prophetic.
And I wrote this article and explained my vision YEARS BEFORE the stay at home wave and the “pandemik” started.
Years later, and today, almost the entire world is working from home one way or another. Amazing vision! Prophetic article!

After I finish telling you my story, I will show you the MASTER PROJECTS I am working on now. Take a sneak peek below;

2. I went into stock trading and options trading

Then I went into stock trading and options trading.
 
From my childhood, I have always loved Wall Street. I have always loved business and investing.
 
But then the 2008 financial crisis deepened my interest in stock trading.
 
I saw Lehman Brothers collapse.
I watched Washington Mutual and AIG collapse.
 
I saw Goldman Sachs in action.
 
I wanted to master stock trading and make money too.
 
I did MASSIVE research on the stock market. I analyzed a lot of data.
 
And again, I developed another vision for stock trading and investing.
 
 
 
And then I joined WallStreetBets on Reddit.
 
I was one of the first people to join WallStreetBets on Reddit. Today, WallStreetBets has more than 10 million members. Amazing!
 
And I opened my Robinhood stock trading account.
 
I was one of the first to open a Robinhood stock trading account. I was one of the first people who were put on a waiting list to open a Robinhood account.
 
In fact, I am so proud that I helped many of my readers and subscribers to get free stocks from Robinhood.
 
So together with the WallStreetBets team on Reddit, we traded stocks on Robinhood.
 
We traded options on Robinhood.
 
And we traded through the 2020 “pandemik”.
 
The stock market was crashing due to the “pandemik”.
 
There was HUGE volatility.
 
I woke up and the stock market had PLUNGED 3000 points.
 
I will wake up another day, and the stock market had skyrocketed 3000 points.
 
It was like “war stories”.
 
There were tough trading days.
 
But we made a lot of money.
We made a lot of profit.
 
We felt like victorious soldiers.
We felt like superheroes.
 
And we loved every moment of it!
 
And one day, I hope you will enjoy this feeling too!
 

My MASTER projects.

With my many years of work from home and stock trading experience, I am now working on some master projects.
 
With deep humility and special honor, I want to be your work from home coach.
Let me be your coach and I will open a whole new world to you.
 
And I want to give you a special invitation to work with me on these projects.
 
Join me on this journey and you will enjoy the ride.
 
CLICK BELOW and sign up NOW!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
New York, U.S.A

You may also like;

10 Best Day Traders to Follow on Twitter

15 Best Day Traders to Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7nO1…

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6K…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd9w8…

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrp_…

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bloomberg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_…

https://howwemakemoneyonline.com/work…

Work from Home Jobs, Remote work from home jobs, Work at home jobs, stay at home jobs, stay at home jobs for moms, work from home jobs hiring now, legitimate work from home jobs,

https://howwemakemoneyonline.com/proo…

https://www.richdad.com/

https://itradeandtravel.lpages.co/1000aday/

https://www.youtube.com/c/TradeAndTravel

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stocks

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stock+market

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Golden Trading disclaimer: Golden Trading, Nuklar Option, Atlantis Options, and all our affiliated companies are publishers of financial information, NOT investment advisors. We legally rely on the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of investment adviser as contained in Section 202(a)(11)(D) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and other applicable/relevant federal and or state laws. We are NOT investment advisers. Please consult your investment adviser. All results may vary. All statements made by Golden Trading and its affiliated companies may be aspirational, forward-looking, and or hypothetical in nature. Golden Trading makes NO guarantee that you will make money in your options trading. You may make more, the same, less, or total loss depending on your own trading or investing decisions. Your success or lack of success will depend on your own efforts, how well you apply our information, the timing of trades, number of trades, prevailing market conditions, control of your emotions, and other factors beyond our control. Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future results. Due to the need to protect our proprietary secrets, all of our fees, or most of our fees, or part of our fees may NOT be refundable. At all times, we may trade any or all securities mentioned in our content and we could make a profit or loss in any or all of our trades. We are not perfect and can make mistakes at all times. No information contained herein is intended as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security. Our content, disclaimer, and our terms and conditions may change at any time without notice. We do not verify or guarantee the accuracy of any information. Trading and or investing involves risk and you could lose more than your initial capital. Always do your own due diligence and consider all risks and rewards. Always consult a licensed investment adviser for your own personal investment needs.  (c) Golden Trading is a New York-based stock trading and options trading service/course owned and managed by Atlantis Digital Holdings LLC.

The post How I Made $100k from Home and Started an Online Business appeared first on How We Make Money Online .



* This article was originally published here

Make $25 over & over working from home - Subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

13 Online Mock Juror Jobs: Earn Cash Taking Part in Mock Trials

Last Updated on October 8, 2024 by Katie Are you looking to make side hustle cash and interested in doing something a little different? If...